We have 3 Different Wildlife Tours eco-treks on the edge of primary rainforest either here at the resort, or two other locations. We can see many different forms of wildlife!
(Last Updated: 19 January 2019)
RESERVE YOUR KRABI WILDLIFE TOUR in Advance or we may not have space.
What Can You See on Our Krabi Night Time WILDLIFE TOURS In the Rainforest?
Geckos (Rare Bent-toed Crytodactylus geckos, Tokay Geckos)
- Frogs and Toads (many species)
- Lizards (Acanthosaura, Calotes) Sleeping in grass and on trees, and sometimes monitor lizards (Varanus)
- Snakes (Lycodon, Boiga) – most are non-venomous and not dangerous, we have rubber boots you can wear for protection!
- Freshwater Eels
- Tarantulas (Haplopelma), and other Spiders
- Insects of All Kinds – butterflies, moths, katydids, ants, termites, female fireflies (Lamprigera)
- Centipedes (Scolopendra and long-legged), Millipedes
- Sleeping Birds – even the BLUE WINGED PITTA (Pitta moluccensis) has been seen a couple of times!
- Slow Loris!
- Other Animals Too!
Larger Groups? Let us know. We have a limited number of Headlamps, but we can have a group size of 7 for sure.
Time: Varies – depending which Tour(s) you Choose.
Minimum Age: 8 Years
How To Register?
We have headlamps available for your night field trip or feel free to buy a great headlamp here.